cobas c 111
A compact system for essential testing
- The smallest member of cobas serum work area platform family.
- Ideal compact solution for clinical chemistry testing in laboratories running up to 50 samples per day or a throughput up to 25.000 tests per yearշ
- Comprehensive test menu and easy integration of STAT samples
- Supports testing of both routine clinical chemistry panels and rapid turnaround critical care markers
- Uses the same reagent formulations as the larger cobas clinical chemistry analyzers
- Standardizes patient results, which is vital for integrated laboratory networks serving outpatient services, emergency departments and clinics, as well as private laboratories serving primary care physicians.
cobas c 311
analyzer for clinical chemistry
The cobas c 311 analyzer is a stand alone system that offers consolidated testing from a broad menu of clinical chemistry applications. This analyzer has the capacity for ion-selective electrode (ISE) determination of sodium, potassium, and chloride in serum, plasma, and urine. In addition, measurement of HbA1c levels in whole blood can also be performed, making it a truly flexible analyzer.
COBAS INTEGRA® 400 plus analyzer
The specialist in the laboratory
The COBAS INTEGRA 400 plus analyzer is the perfect solution for laboratories running up to 400 samples per day. Its broad test menu comprises over 120 assays and applications that consolidate clinical chemistry with specific proteins, therapeutic drug monitoring and drug abuse testing. This compact tabletop analyzer offers maximum versatility to improve efficiency and reduce costs. It uses the convenient cobas c pack reagent format, which standardizes patient results across integrated laboratory networks.